Sunday 9 March 2014

Lego for the Oscar




2013 proves to be a really good year for film industry. Although a lot of big names went into TV industry, films (more importantly, scripts) that excite people still came in great quantity.

Ellen was funny. Among the awards, the best original screenplay and the best leading female are my two favourites. So here's a Lego oscar statue to add in the celebration.

I thought it would be nice to build the whole statue in yellow, but unfortunately I didn't own enough yellow pieces. So I had to add in other colour pieces and use them creatively. I'm quite happy with the result---the chest are in blue and green, shoulders and arms in red, the rest in yellow and white to give it a layer. The different colours give shapes to different parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment